- Hoboken, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lauren Wagenaar
Our client is looking for a Data Specialist to carrying out a project supporting the analytics needs of Talent Acquisition team, leveraging BI tools to produce reports and dashboards related to hiring KPIs.
• Create holistic dashboards, from multiple data sources, to support current initiatives
• Lead insights analysis on KPIs and to determine requirements and provide optimization recommendations
• Develop dashboards as well as weekly & monthly reports
• Data consolidation and validation
• Support ad-hoc reporting & analysis
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!
• 3-5+ years of relevant analytics experience on an in-house analytics team or consulting
• 2-3+ years’ experience with BI Dashboarding and visualization (Tableau) and ETL
• Proven ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to meet requirements
• Knowledge of database management
• Prior experience working with HR or Talent analytics is a plus