- Providence, Rhode Island
- Job Terms:
- Hourly (Contract)
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Do you find yourself immersed in design aesthetics and enjoy working with like-minded individuals? Are you the type of graphic designer who finds it appealing to work on the "latest and greatest" software? Does this sound like you? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you! We are currently sourcing for a Graphic Designer courtesy of one of our established and prominent Fortune 500 clients local to the Providence, RI market area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in both graphic print and digital design. This opportunity is a hybrid role and requires an individual who is not only efficient and organized, but extremely motivated and self-driven. You will be responsible for developing creative brand communication elements, print/digital designs and articulate creative concepts. In digital, you will design, execute and hand off module-based email assets for release. In print, you will lay out and hand off for release a range of direct mail pieces, many of which will be digitally printed with variable content within pre defined templates. You must demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. He or she must have the ability to influence creative concepts within defined creative guidelines and work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet aggressive business goals. You have knowledge of digital and print best practices and enthusiasm to support the company's standards in a professional manner. A background in email and print design, production design, retail or e-commerce is a plus.
- Understand marketing briefs and translate into strategically designed deliverables in email & print.
- Lead and generate impactful creative ideas that adhered to pre-defined creative guidelines.
- Leverage and reinforce existing company and campaign brand standards.
- Partner with copywriter and production designer to deliver on the brief, project expectations and
- adhere to the brand vision and standards while ensuring consistency.
- Understand and leverage our system of responsive email modules, dynamic printing and their
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Portfolio link or samples MUST be provided for consideration.
- Minimum 2+ years of working as a designer at an agency and/or corporate environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate how individual projects relate to larger campaign strategies.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent design capabilities
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well organized and able to communicate multiple ideas and solutions to creative problems.
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take creative direction and not be attached to one idea or concept.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite software.