Aquent Studios has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Coordination Lead to manage the creative services workflow for a global Fortune 50 client! Ideal candidate will have experience driving operational excellence in a dynamic in-house or external agency environment. Will be responsible for partnering with creative directors, account managers and creative talent to prioritize and deliver high quality print, digital, and interactive creative campaigns and products.
• Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain client approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate project status reports to deliver to team and client.
• Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
• Identify areas of improvement and creatively solve complex problems
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
Bachelor's degree and/ or typically 5-7 or more years’ related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
Adept at building / maintaining strong client relationships by being an excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-driven information to keep team and clients on track.
Patient and capable of working in high pressure, fast past environments.
Interested? Please apply directly to this posting to be reviewed by a "real live person". We'll circle back around to you if your experience is a match for our client! Please be sure to include the following in your application:
Short summary of your expertise & qualifications
Availability to start employment
Referral Rewards - Earn $$$$$ for your great referrals!
This job not a fit for you? Please refer a friend and earn $ for all your referrals we put to work! aquent.com/rewards