As part of the creative retail marketing team, you will join a team of retail specialists, creative technologists, experience designers, producers, product marketers, and brand managers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop and bring the magic of Our Client to everyone. As a Creative Producer, you will provide strategic and executional leadership for Our Client's retail marketing creative team. Your key responsibilities include execution of global creative initiatives, product launches, and refreshes. You will also work collaboratively with cross-functional and regional teams in strategy alignment, go-to-market planning and execution across the various programs that span the calendar year.
- Lead internal creative team and/or agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work, across design, product experiences, customer journey, visual merchandising, graphics, and signage. Ensure teams consider customer experience and brand integrity in every creative decision. Have a keen eye for great design, always push for innovation and highlight the magic of Our Client.
- Lead creative development process: brief writing, creative resourcing, timeline management, budget tracking & management, agency/vendor management (scope of work, purchase orders), creative project team management (design, visual merchandising, copywriting), cross-functional communication, creative strategy, leadership presentations, regional share outs, legal approvals, production hand-off.
- Proactively anticipate and manage project complexities to create “space” and set up the creative team to do their best work.
- Establish and manage cross-functional business relationships with multiple teams: marketing (go-to-market, product, partner, regional), production, training, analytics, legal, finance and operations teams.
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market Manager(s), Partner Marketing, Regional Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Traffic, Production, Training, Analytics and Operations teams to drive creative projects to meet business objectives, creative objectives, timing and budget requirements.
- Provide clear and timely communication to cross-functional team leads and senior leadership regarding project status, obstacles and priorities. Proactively identify, communicate and manage risks.
- Observe and identify opportunities for team process, tool, documentation, asset management improvements. Drive or implement required changes to make sure the creative producer team and wider creative group are working at optimum efficiency and happiness.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8-10 years of experience managing the design and creative development of integrated marketing programs.
- Experience working on retail environments and product campaign and experience deliverables.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, technical work environment.
- Solid creative problem solving skills with ability to identify solutions that work for multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional people management skills and general positive outlook.
- Team and relationship focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence.
- Experience successfully delivering results through a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. Polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Desire and ability to own and lead projects confidently with minimal direction.