- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Katie Denfeld
- As a Research Operations Specialist, you will play a large part in this and will be on the frontline of research by driving and facilitating the participant recruitment and management process.
- This role will work predominantly with other Research Operation and Research team members to initiate and drive the recruitment process.
- Coordinate and schedule participants for in-person and remote user research studies.
- Host participants on the day of studies to ensure that participants have a timely and respectful experience as a research participant.
- Collaborate with other Research Operations team members and researchers to understand scope of work and participant criteria.
- Create and distribute survey screeners to source the right participants for each study.
- Distribute and manage incentives for participants.
- Document, track and report effectiveness of recruitment projects.
- Experience working with customers in a customer-service or public-facing role.
- Experience effectively prioritizing multiple, fast-paced projects.
- Experience with Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
● Experience with SQL, Google Apps Script.
● Experience with recruiting; either in a HR role or a research role.
● Experience with survey tools & developing surveys.
Education: Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience:
GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.