- S. San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our top ecommerce client is seeking a Copywriter to join their Curation & Storytelling team. You'll be creating content for the editorial blog and inspiring customers with shoppable, informative & entertaining content. As a Copywriter your brilliant headlines will be read and acted on by hundreds of millions of shoppers every week!
A day in the life of a Copywriter
Teaming up with some of the Bay Area’s best graphic designers, you’ll conceptualize engaging seasonal campaigns like Christmas promotions and back-to-college events, and write compelling headlines and content for departments and categories that you will “own” – making you a subject specialist in your own unique area of our site. As you develop strong cross-functional relationships with business owners, you’ll develop a minute-by-minute understanding of the inner workings of a huge retail organization that will serve you your entire career.
You’ll have a hand in how our brand voice evolves and is expressed across our site, even in User Experience language that guides customers through their shopping experience. You’ll work on every type of marketing vehicle, from opt-in emails to push notifications to Facebook ads to affiliate banners, making certain our brand voice comes through wherever she encounters it.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!
- B.A. in English, Marketing Communications or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years in a copywriting role at a publication, ad agency or online retailer
- 1 year developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing field