- Job Terms:
- 25 Hourly W2 DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alex McGhee
Must have degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Proofread and correct grammatical, spelling, sentence structure, and typographical errors using a variety of brand- and department-specific style guides.
2. Review projects in varied stages of development — from first-draft copy deck through to printer-generated proofs.
3. Apply research, problem-solving, and critical thinking in assessing creative solutions to confirm appropriate interpretation and implementation of creative briefs.
4. Ensure that creative solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, voice, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand.
5. Ensure that spelling, grammar, style, formatting, and punctuation are accurate, concise, and consistent.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
2. Attention to detail
4. Critical thinking
1. Proofreading experience
2. Marketing experience
3. PC skills
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.