- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Services To Be Performed:
- Performs standardized and automated product photography under the supervision of a more senior photographer while following established style guides
- Executes basic lighting tests; assists photographer in construction and setup of photo bays and lighting.
- Switches between prep and shooting role; troubleshoots basic production challenges under the direction of senior staff
- Utilizes working knowledge of photography and lighting and may assist on standardized photography
- Acts as a device operator when volumes dictates
- Strong Adobe PhotoShop skills for color editing and running batches
- Some Photography Experience
Some familiarity with at least one of the following programs:
- Capture One
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!