Leading Sports Media and Entertainment Client is looking for Multi Faceted Graphic Designer to work in New York City office for a 6 month temporary position with option to extend.
Client is looking for a Designer that is a strong, progressive graphic designer, to work on and prioritize multiple projects of different disciplines simultaneously (i.e. Print, Identity, Style Guides, Social Executions, Real-Time, Digital, Installations, Product Design and Internal/External Presentations). Will support the Design team in their objective to create and maintain a consistent brand vision and maintain property design consistency.
• 4-6 years of design experience with at least three years within the marketing/advertising/sports industry.
• Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Solid ability to apply and perform graphic design skills such as: drawing/sketching, typography, concept ideation.
• Good knowledge of current trends, technology, digital media, entertainment industry and sports.
• Ability to partner with other departments (Business Development, Sales, Technical) to complete projects on time.
• Understanding of the industry and a passion for sports.
• BA, BFA or BS in Graphic/Digital Design