Our healthcare client is looking for a Digital Copywriter with experience writing for technology, providing production copy for mobile app messaging and content as well as app store content, while working in a highly regulated space with brand and health literacy requirements.
The Digital Copywriter must have the ability to understand the user experience from a mobile user perspective, convey important messaging and optimize the experience in a concise yet descriptive way.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to engage in the mindset of/write to a variety of audiences in a mobile environment – from older/less tech-savvy consumers (more straightforward work), to more sophisticated millennial users (more highly creative, cutting-edge work).
- Experience collaborating with mobile strategy, and product and design partners to influence page layout, user interactions and visual design
- Understanding of testing methodologies and how they are used to drive continuous improvement
- Experience using analytics and market research to evaluate content impact (both positive and negative), to drive improvements
- Level of familiarity with health literacy principles and writing for accessibility (WCAG 2.0), including tagging and writing for phone readers
- Take an active role in the ideation process and speed in developing multiple approaches
- Staying relevant in the mobile app landscape