- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Hourly (Contract)
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Are you the type of individual who enjoys constantly nourishing and developing your creative side? Do you label yourself as a "stickler" for ensuring brand material is on point and has the quality that you would want to see as a consumer? Are you a free-thinking creative who really enjoys immersing yourself in your work to come up with new ideas to make the product more appealing? IF this sounds like you, keep reading! Aquent is currently sourcing for an exceptional Creative Manager who would love an opportunity to be a part of a thriving, and innovative Fortune 500 company local to the Providence, RI market area. This role starts off as a 3 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days, on site), but has high potential to extend beyond! In this role you will be responsible for the intake of work being requested, the tracking and documentation of the work and the data gathering necessary to determine the appropriate allocation of resources to support the work. You will also assist the Creative Senior Director in the decision making process to allocate Creative resources.
- Intake Creative Briefs and Project Request Forms that are requesting work from the Creative organization
- Identify information that is missing from request forms and summarize information for the Creative Senior Director so appropriate communication of needs can occur
- Organize, document and prioritize completed requests based on provided project timelines
- Work with Creative Managers to identify suggested resources that can be allocated to requested work
- Obtain guidance from Creative Senior Director on final decision for resource determination and communicate to requesting partners where needed
- Support Senior Creative Director with other various tasks as required (e.g. budget prep, agency tracking, administrative duties, etc.)
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
- Bachelor Degree in a related field strongly preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of creative assistant or project/portfolio management experience; resource management experience a plus
- Understands marketing and creative workflow and skillsets
- Highly analytical with keen attention to detail
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
- Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
- Results driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office