We are seeking a Data Analytics Specialist consultant to join our large Fortune 500 client's Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence team. This is a longer-term opportunity for early career Analysts to join a dynamic team and be directly responsible for data mining and analytics initiatives to realize customer/client value potential. In this Hartford, CT based role, you will:
- Provide strategic business and marketing recommendations
- Advise and assist in the strategic utilization of customer and client data
- Encourage and promote data analytics awareness
- Ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
• Work with local and global Marketing Analytics resources to lead projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models
• Plan and perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns
• Use statistical procedures to identify key drivers of growth and profitability of a regional portfolio, and to highlight business issues/opportunities
• Lead teams to optimize multiple models develop selection criteria and related strategies to assist sales promotions and marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle
• Interpret statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborate for successful implementation in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment
• Develop new modeling methodologies and perform the analytical review to assess model performance
• Provide proactive and innovative customer-led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing Business Partner relationships and secure business opportunities.
• Assist Marketing and Product Development where needed
• Provide support to global marketing analytics initiatives, as needed
Developmental Value of Position:
This career growth oriented position with its regional and global reach and interaction with senior leadership will develop the critical marketing competency of customer value management and enable the employee to move on to more senior marketing roles in the future.