- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alex McGhee
This role is open to candidates in the Los Angeles area or the Bay area.
The UX Producer must be a fast-paced creative individual able to manage projects and introduce innovative strategies in a high performance environment. The UX Producer is responsible for managing and defining detailed project plans for the UX team. This includes driving internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure all creative/digital executions are managed and completed appropriately while supporting business objectives.
- 3+ years project management experience
- 1-4 years of web/mobile UX experience in client facing and/or creative role
- Experience interfacing with clients and executive leadership on behalf of internal team
- Experience working in Microsoft Products, including MS Project to manage schedules, etc.
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships, including vendors, and regional partners.
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED
- Act as the main point-person throughout the UX process for internal digital departments and executive leadership.
- Drive team by the use of SOW/estimates, tracking hours/budget, creating timelines, conducting meetings and keeping internal and vendor resources on the same page during the lifespan of projects
- Making sure all parties remain on point in the process of creative development and contribution in order to ensure on time delivery of creative results.
- Project manages the development of communications from inception to completion.
- Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief.
- Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support.
- Partners with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Design teams as appropriate.
- Coordinates with other UX Producers, Project managers, and teams to ensure consistency of design and alignment of schedules
- Manages stakeholder engagement and approvals process
- Manages development support needs, including change requests from development, requests for additional detail or design principles, and design reviews.
- Escalates issues to through appropriate channels and provides summary of issues and recommendations
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.