- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Support partners in integrating their data with The Client Platform.
- Understand how their data is structured and consult with them on the best way to integrate with The Client.
- Provide high touch technical support.
- Troubleshoot, escalate, and respond to product support requests from partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs, and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for Technical Services Product and Tools Operations, internal Product/Engineering, and Development teams, by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence, and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications.
- Compile, analyze, and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements.
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities, while working independently to drive projects to completion. Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: