- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale, CA is seeking at Doll Designer to join their team. This is an 8-week freelance assignment with the possibility of extending.
- Assist in the development of dolls for Q4 release.
- Knowledge in fabrication of dolls including soft goods, hair rooting, sculpting, deco, pattern development, control art.
- Assist in the development of dolls for the brand's Princess franchise.
- Job duties include working with modelers on likenesses for head sculpts, overseeing the rooting and painting of heads, having a solid understanding of construction and fabrication of doll apparel and developing fabric patterns.
- Candidate should also have experience in concept sketching and ideating fashion looks, developing control drawings for all aspects of the doll including fashion accessories, and relaying feedback/adjustments to vendors as they provide samples.
- Experience in doll development required.
- Mac user
- Must be proficient in PhotoShop & Illustrator
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers