AQUENT is seeking for a Graphic Designer with a solid understanding of print and production processes, pre-press, proofing and specifications. This is an on going assignment with an in house agency for a Fortune 500 company located in downtown Wilmington, Delaware. Selected talent must sit on site, at least 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri. No remote talent will be entertained.
He/She must have a solid experience building files for print and digital, is consistent with your production, great communication with team members, has a solid typography knowledge, with the ability to work on MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Illustrator, Keynote and InDesign. Some exposure to CSS and HTML is a big plus!
• According to production specifications, conduct all phases of project execution required for project release to printers, service bureaus, etc.
• Maintain job folders and documentation.
• Keep abreast of technology and software advances in the field and is able to apply such advances to his/her daily tasks.
• Partner with other disciplines (account, traffic, production) to provide comprehensive and inclusive project management.
• 5-6 years advertising/graphic arts-related/production work experience.
• Strong understanding of printing process and pre-press proofing and specifications.
• Proficient in required software applications (below)
• Is organized and has a keen attention to detail and proofing of own work.
• Has strong communication and organization skills.
• Basic knowledge of financial/banking advertising.
• Has experience in financial services (a plus but not required).
• Has a degree or its equivalent (a plus but not required).
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Comfortable working in a collaborative manner in a matrix environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
Interested applicant(s) are encouraged send in your resume in MS Word format and link to your portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. No phone calls please!