Our team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist!
This role is long term, 40 hours per week, and is looking for someone who can go on site in Palo Alto 2-3 times per week.
Job details below:
Acts as the primary business unit interface responsible for getting more from customer visits on the website.
Work collaboratively and influentially with a wide range of stakeholders and peers as the expert with the deepest view into the data and best practices.
Responsible for attracting, engaging, and converting visitors into customers with speed, scale and agility using data to guide improvement through:
- Content improvement through feedback to and from business units
- Optimization of on page elements and assets
- Driving more alignment with digital media and search
- Supporting the strategy and development of new and optimized customer journeys and experiences
- Simplifying and improving our customers' digital experience
Serve as strategic lead for planning, alignment and execution of digital media web program
- Advocate for web best practices and alignment to site strategy
- Understand business goals and assess attainability
- Advise and enforce the .com web policies, standards, and online best practices across global business units.
- Strategize web activity as a means to increase awareness, consideration, preference and purchase
- Maximize online visibility of announcements, lead generation and events with customers, partners, and industry influencers via targeted persona-based marketing programs.
- Understand promotion of media assets, placement and targeting audiences with content mapping for a rich end user experience
- Help to drive SEO improvements and monitor progress of SEO and SEM implementations
Analyze and interpret data
- Use metrics and analysis for ongoing improvement