- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media & Entertainment brand in Glendale is seeking a Content Strategist to join their team. The Content Strategist will conduct content audits, pull data analytics/insights, recommend content updates, identify URLs and filters and produce decks and documentation to support content strategy goals. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility to extend or convert to perm.
The role requires a combination of detailed content management (spreadsheet entry and page-level maintenance) and creative ideation (content vision and solutions). We seek:
• Content Strategy experience or digital content experience
• Familiarity with core content strategy tasks (audits, taxonomies, analytics, page inventories, content maps, etc.)
• Skills to work on a wide-variety of tasks simultaneously
• Ability to self-manage timelines and workloads.
• A go-getter
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Degree- Information architecture, writing, English
- Prior content strategy or digital content experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a member of a multidisciplinary digital design/development team.
- Strong analytical, strategic, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, work with various creative and technical disciplines, and deliver against aggressive deadlines.
- Advanced software skills including Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Drive, Keynote and JIRA.
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure.
- Guide the creation, maintenance, management and governance of content
- Conduct content audits to inventory content types or products
- Leverage industry, business, Guest, product, and site research and analytics to guide content decisions on App and Web projects.
- Maintain page inventories to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles, copy notes, etc.
- Maintain filter documentation including categories, dimensions and values of content entities, their relationships, and the rules governing filter displays.
Required Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who actually works in true content management. This is a highly collaborative environment and the Jr. Content Strategist will work alongside copywriters and designers to launch digital sites and take on the role specific to developing the strategy for the optimization of the content itself. We are looking for people who have worked in the discipline of content strategy, someone who specializes in writing, content layout and storytelling.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world. Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers