- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (2) month temporary assignment with strong potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Junior Producer / Events Coordinator to join their project team. If selected you would be responsible for supporting the Director in the production and coordination of events and projects across the client's organization. In the development of internal workshops and sessions, the producer shall ensure that all logistical elements are taken care of.
- Reserving space, ordering of all collateral, materials, and food & beverage
- Producing supporting collateral when / where needed
- Managing deliveries and ensure rooms is set
- Coordinate the existing RSVP platforms for booking of sessions
- Scheduling and input on project calendar
- Transcription and digital capture
- Processing of Invoices / payments
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Associates Degree with prior Creative Project Management experience is required
- Must be proficient in MAC / Keynote and MS Work, Outlook, Excel
- Budget managing experience is a must
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and work independently, while staying proactive and motivated at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Event production experience is strongly desired
- Project Managing software a plus