- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
The Retail Marketing team at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of the client's products and services in all environments. They are seeking an Interactive Producer for 6+ months with on-device interactive experience.
The Retail Marketing team is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of the client’s technology products and services in all environments.
In the role of Interactive Producer, you will be driving the development and launch of physical and digital interactive experiences. You’ll be bringing together cutting-edge display, audio, and sensor technology to build experiences that express the client’s brand.
- As an Interactive Producer, you will shepherd a project through from concept to prototype and launch.
- You will help develop, communicate, and execute project plans.
- You’ll demonstrate a collaborative working style that bridges technical and creative workstreams, and a resourceful approach to getting things done.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage your projects from end to end.
- Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
- Support existing and new interactive exhibits, ensuring timely delivery and effective coordination among stakeholders, suppliers, and other team members.
- Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
- Support maintenance of existing interactive fixtures and demos. This can include hands-on technical support.
- Define technical and functional requirements and communicate and drive technical integrations.
- Develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution.
- Agency and partner management.
- BA/BS degree in fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of strong production or project management experience in a creative or digital production agency, or in-house team in a similar function.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of websites, apps, and online/offline experiences with preferred experience in both technical and creative workstreams.
- Passion for web and emerging technology and software development, current with industry trends and their application.
- Results-oriented, resourceful individual with strong collaboration skills who is willing to pitch in beyond their core role.
- Able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
- Experience working with creative teams and external agency partners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently own and manage projects.
- Self starter.
- Basic hands-on technical support skills. Are you the person your friends call to help set up their new devices?
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: