AQUENT is collaborating with a global beauty brand in their search for a Product Manager! This is an NYC based, FT Freelance position projected to run through the end of 2018, with the potential to convert to perm. This will support their Digital Technology & Innovation Group, which is responsible for developing digital innovative consumer experiences.
DTIG is a driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, UX designers and engineers who work with teams across the division and company to drive constant innovation with our consumer at the center. From trend analysis to augmented reality to machine learning, our team develops digital products that enhance the consumer experience, solves business challenges and/or fills gaps in the consumer journey.
Product managers have responsibility in forming strategic vision for digital products, understanding user needs and behavior, and working with teams across the division to execute on product plans. Our product managers are entrepreneurial, working to solve complex business, technical, and design challenges that help drive high touch user experiences and leverage the company's thought leadership. We are looking for experienced product manager who can help define, evolve and lead the exciting initiatives on our roadmap.
• Collaborate with product architect and production teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
• Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our Brands
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
• Manage detailed budgets, and timelines for projects
• Assist in defining the product vision for digital innovation platform and communicate that product vision to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify Brand opportunities and build business case for new features, products, and revenue streams
• Understand the company's strategy and deliver products that best meet our consumer and business needs
• Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
• Recognizes and pro-actively brings forward product opportunities that arise from new and existing technologies
• Interact with Brands to understand their needs and identify new opportunities
• Prioritize potential initiatives by understanding alignment with business strategy and value generated for current and future users
• Identify, collect, and analyze metrics to identifying solutions to drive product development measure product success
• BA/BS in a technical field, or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of commercial experience working within product management of web and mobile applications
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across teams
• MBA, MS, or equivalent professional experience
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools