- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
My Client is one of the world’s largest Media and Entertainment companies and they are looking to add a Scrum Master to their Enterprise Tech Team. Client is located in Seattle, WA. This position is currently slated at 6-months as a full-time, temporary role, with a strong possibility to extend up to 18-months.
My Client is looking for a Product Owner to join their Consumer Data team. This candidate will be working with Scrum Masters to build out an enterprise data platform that houses all of the Clients consumer data from transactional, affinity, demographic and contact data). They are looking for a Product Owner who have experience migrating data to cloud-based platforms. Candidate will be working in the Consumer Identity data space and working with teams that are organizing more around product lines and looking to elevate their agile/scrum delivery practice.
- Must have multiple scrum/agile projects under their belt as product owner
- Must have data platforms experience with robust understanding of databases
- Preferred to have AWS cloud experience
- Preferred to have worked in a SAFe program
- 5-7 years of experience
Tools & Softwares:
- Version 1
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- Sick Time Accrual of 1 hr for every 30 hrs worked within the city of Seattle
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.