- S. San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our client is looking for TWO Assistant Site Merchandising Specialists to join their ecommerce team! The ideal candidate will have basic operational management of an ecommerce website for the aforementioned businesses - one position will be Photo & Personalized Gifts business and the other focused on Toys business. Additional skills that would be sought are experience with SEO, Site Optimization or any prior work experience specifically in ecommerce
- · Partner with site managers & marketing teams to build and execute site experiences for Global & Seasonal pages.
- · Own & uphold digital site build calendar. Assistant Manager is responsible for coordination of all assets required for site build, so site specialists can execute properly.
- · Work with creative producers on asset & page creation. Assistant Manager is responsible for requesting & approving digital creative assets.
- · Partner with marketing teams to align on expected customer journey & messaging hierarchy for Global & Seasonal pages to create accurate wireframes.
- · Assistant managers will be expected to create & clone dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics.
- · Continuously review metrics to make site optimization to better the customer experience for the user.
- · Assistant managers are expected to QA site builds before providing QA links to all stakeholders for Global & Seasonal pages.
- · Provide expertise and needed training. This includes training of content management systems, DAM systems, wire framing, best practices for SEO improvement, and ADA compliancy.
- · Assist product teams with site builds that are needed for e2e testing of new modules.
- · Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!
- Ideal candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience in site merchandising and/or digital marketing.
- Project coordination and/or management experience is a plus.