Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a brand new Senior UX Researcher to join one of their most exciting and fun product teams!
The person in this role needs to be comfortable working across disciplines with cross-functional teams. They must have the ability to balance rigor with speed and scrappy approaches, fluently choosing the most appropriate tools and methodologies. They also need to know when to step back and connect the dots across many insights for a more strategic point of view. We’re looking for someone who is smart, humble, curious, and of course, completely obsessed about customer insights. As the design researcher based in Canada, we are also looking for someone who is self-driven, able to work independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and has a passion to teach others and build organizational capabilities.
* Work closely with product and marketing teams to define the most important research questions, lead research, facilitate synthesis to get to compelling insights, and finally turn the insights into action
* Define the most important insights that drive seamless customer experiences and delight.
* Partner with cross-functional teams to create delightful and seamless customer experiences
* Drive product decisions through in-depth customer, market, and design insights.
* Drive a variety of research projects ranging from usability studies to the more strategic insight work.
* Collaborate with market research and data analytics to answer complex research questions.
* Expert in both evaluative and generative research methodologies
* Experience with quantitative research methodologies and lean experimentation
* Proven track record of using consumer insights to drive product strategy.
* Ability to distill research findings into high fidelity, concise, and compelling presentations, data visualizations, and/or infographics
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
* Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, and engaging presentation and/or storytelling skills
* BA/BS (Master preferable) in Computer Human Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Design Research, or equivalent real-world experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with design research
* Desire to have fun while creating top-notch work that has incredible impact