- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a Senior Content Management Strategist to drive a Content Management strategy as an Enterprise wide initiative. The content strategist will lead the business adoption of a Content Management strategy which involves supporting and driving the people, process and technology required to scale and personalize the process by which we create and deliver content. This involves developing a content strategy, migrating content from multiple locations to one central repository and leveraging analytics to meet strategic goals.
The Sr. Content Strategist will:
- help to evolve the underlying content strategy models
- reconcile disparate content management systems that exist across business units
- optimize tactical workflows, standard operating procedures for content management
- integrate, develop, optimize technology to facilitate the content management strategy
- support the establishment of enterprise wide metatag and taxonomy strategy
- advance Marketing content management disciplines into other areas of the enterprise
- Build and coordinate a shared vision with multiple departments across organizations (including IT and business sponsors) to gain support for strategic initiatives and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Own content audit, mapping and requirements roadmap and direct core team in execution
- Influence the development of site nomenclature, taxonomies and content structure hierarchies across all platforms
- Understand and make recommendations for content governance (e.g. create editorial style guides and content processes)
- Accurately scope projects, develop documentation that communicates the user experience, business strategy and best practices
- Oversee complex sitewide content projects
- Closely collaborate with interaction designers, product strategists, developers and visual designers to create innovative content solutions
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent requirement
- Prior experience 10 years as a content strategist and/or Information Architect directly related experience
- Ability to understand nuanced Marketing strategies and challenges related content creation and distribution. Ability to translate Marketing needs to IT requirements and vice versa.
- Experience with developing, implementing, and/optimizing large scale content management platforms and associated initiatives (content audits, retrieval systems, user/stakeholder interviews, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, content migration plans, etc.)
- Strong business analytics skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to highly technical professionals, creative professionals and executive management
- Strong organizational and project management skills with managing multiple projects
- Experience with Agile environments, MRM (e.g. Aprimo), DAM, Opentext Teamsite preferred but not required.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to start.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS