- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, $15-20 per hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is looking for a Content Auditor to join their Marketing Operations team. This Administrative position supports a team that is responsible for developing and producing creative marketing solutions across print and digital channels. 20-30 hours per week.
- Performing a content audit.
- Includes reviewing all existing content located in various electronic storage spaces within Marketing.
- Evaluating each piece of content against a set of criteria to determine if it should be moved into the
- new Digital Asset Management (DAM) Library that will house all final marketing content for the last
- two years.
- Tag each piece of content approved to move forward to the DAM with the appropriate data to enable
- searching within the DAM.
- Handle content data accurately.
- Work with the Marketing content owners as appropriate to tag the approved pieces of content.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Knowledge of data entry with experience in Digital Asset Management or equivalent education/experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite preferred.
- Self-motivated and must have extreme attention to detail. Requests clarification if any questions or issues arise.
- Ability to maintain consistency in applying data.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn, and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- 1-2 years of corporate experience.
- Excellent people and communication skills. Ability to build rapport with cross-functional partners in the organization.
- Outstanding attention to detail, commitment to excellence and problem-solving ability.
- Understanding of Information Architecture best practices
- Past work managing metadata and creating domain models.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe assets.
- Attention to detail and strong communications skills.
- Marketing/ is desired
* Selected candidate required to pass a background check and drug screen