- Remote on East Coast
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our major Healthcare client is looking for Direct Marketing Consultant reporting to US Business Marketing Solutions Manager. This role requires strategic mindset, ability to collaborate with and influence business (operations, solution development and delivery, buyer groups) and other matrix partners, in addition to Marketing Centers of Excellence (CoE) partners, and effectively navigate a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Candidate will possess excellent executive-presence, negotiation and communication skills, and bring expertise leading large-scale, complex direct to customer marketing programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify, develop and execute marketing strategies to support successful solution/network introduction, enhancement and ongoing customer engagement priorities for key aspects of the next generation service and clinical care solutions.
• Outside-in market strategy experience to create strategic differentiating experiences – regardless of channel.
• Effectively collaborate with partners (internal and external) and creative team to ensure messaging and delivery is impactful, simple, and on strategy.
• Strategic partner to solutions leaders, buyer group and field business marketing peers and other key matrix partners in planning and alignment of objectives, approach and actions/activities to optimize results.
• Harness expertise across marketing centers of excellence (CoEs) and orchestrate end to end marketing plans to drive growth, adoption, retention and optimal customer and client experience – across all stages of lifecycle, across all pertinent audiences and channels.
• Collaborate with peers to manage department/team priorities and work flow to support business needs.
• Drive a customer-focused culture within the company by demonstrating the strategic and financial significance of a business anchored in deep customer, client, and business partner understanding
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years of marketing and business strategy experience, business to business (60%) and direct to consumer (40%).
• Strong Modern Marketer: ability to understand and grasp marketing strategy and approach, leverage data and insights to inform strategy and recommended approach, link business need to action, understand how to leverage digital tactics/channels to execute marketing strategy.
• Executive presence to gain confidence of and influence senior leaders and partners across the organization.
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment across multiple functions and geographies.
• Critical thinker and creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult situations, prioritizes and can balance needs with enterprise objectives
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, and juggle multiple, sometimes competing, priorities and requirements
• Experience executing strategy within time, budget and quality standards
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE
• Strategic mindset
• Quick leader
• Practical business leverage mindset rather than a technical/academic research mindset
• Goal oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
• Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative – seeks ‘out of box’ solutions
• Open communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer focus
• Business leadership and judgment skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Business oriented, mature and self-motivated
• Able to work under pressure on multiple priorities
• Health care industry experience preferred but not required.
* Selected candidate required to pass a background check and drug screen