- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
The Music Content Curation team at Aquent's client is responsible for managing, aggregating, correcting, and connecting metadata to create the best user experience possible. They filter out content users don’t want and organize the content they do want so it’s easy to find. They leverage data to make better decisions for their business and for their users.
- 1-2 years experience working with metadata, preferably in music
- Experience with content management systems
- Attention to detail
- Superb research skills
- Passion for and knowledge of music
- Has good work ethic, is self-motivated and able to handle repetitive tasks
- Prefer Japanese or Russian Language skill in native level
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)