- Washington, DC (Metro Accessible)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cynthia Escalante
- A minimum of 1-2 years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
MUST Be Proficient in: Sketch, Axure, Creative Cloud
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.