A leading coffee brand is looking for someone to work as a Brand Specialist for a leading consumer packaging goods company. This talented marketer should be able to tackle projects and brand management activities. This person will focus on consulting with international markets on best practices for development, implementation and growth of the Coffee Brands Rewards customer loyalty program. She/He would develop strategic assessments for products and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Define strategic principles for this coffee's brands rewards programs around the globe and drive alignment with global and regional teams.
- Deliver best practices for designing, launching, operating and growing this coffee's brands loyalty programs around the globe, taking into account global learning as well as regional and market relevance.
- Partner with IT and Digital Products teams to provide guidance and recommendations on core loyalty technology solutions to drive innovation and growth for international markets.
- Manage international analytics support for operating and improving key loyalty communications and programs, as well as measuring and assessing loyalty program performance.
- Share strategic guidance and roadmapping/assessment tools for future loyalty innovation.
- Provide consultation and subject matter expertise on strategic loyalty initiatives for key international markets.
- Manage a small team of 1-2 direct reports.
• Strong business acumen and ability to derive insights from data
• Comfort with analytics and building excel-based models
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to tell a succinct and compelling story to influence and rationalize desired outcomes – in presentation form, email and verbally
• Ability to build trust, credibility and strong relationships with cross-functional partners at all levels and seniority within the organization.
• Ability to work cross-culturally
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to build a level of trust and respect amongst peer group
• Ability to resolve issues or debates independently in most situations
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of Military Service
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years CRM or loyalty experience
- 3-5 years – product management, brand management or marketing experience
- Previous International marketing or business experience preferred