- Irvine, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Reporting to the Content Programming Supervisor, the Content Programmer will be responsible for Implementing algorithmically generated questions and lessons for chemistry, mathematics and other educational subjects using Item Specification Language.
• Implement Items and algorithms according to the specification of Content Architects.
• Document, debug and maintain existing Items and algorithms.
• Optimize the source codes of Items and algorithms.
• Perform other assignments or duties as required.
• Interact with other Content Programmers, Content Supervisors, and Quality Assurance personnel.
• Attend to issues reported by Product Support and ACS regarding content, and implement necessary fixes.
• Review other Content Programmers work and provide appropriate feedback.
A successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Strong mathematics and programming skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as good documentation skills.
• Experience with Unix/Linux a plus.
Educational Content Creator
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in pursuing this role, please email your resume to Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!