Senior Analyst, Online Analytics
We are seeking a talented candidate for the role of Senior Analysts for Online Analytics. The role will support, influence and challenge decisions based on data and insightful analyses on our APFM websites.
• Provide subject matter expertise for tagging our sites to allow for proper tracking of clickstream behavior within and across the APFM URLs and technologies.
• Work closely with engineering to manage and maintain all site tags to ensure proper reporting of events is without error.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting of all clickstream activities to the organization at large.
• Be the subject matter expert for clickstream analytics for the existing technologies and any new products/platforms that are being tested or released.
• Work closely with the Product and Design teams to analyze and reduce issues with UX/UI so as to enhance conversion and engagement metrics.
• Provide support for conversion optimization and A/B testing efforts.
• Work closely with internal business partners (Product, Marketing, Finance, Sales) to diagnose business problems and pursue company-wide analytical challenges and drive overall positive business impact.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Expertise in Web Analytics, ideally using Google Analytics Premium or Adobe Analytics.
• Experience with online experimentation via proprietary or off-the-shelf products (e.g. Google Optimize, SiteSpect, Test&Target, Optimizely, Maxymizer etc.) is preferred.
• Experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing functions.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to present the business value of analysis concisely and clearly.
• Excellent logical thinking, a very strong background in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, engineering, operations research, data science or similar, and a scientific approach to problem-solving (i.e. ability to ask the right questions and design appropriate analyses to answer them).
• Expertise and experience using R, Python, and Spark.
• A sharp focus on getting results and insights using the most practical and fastest approach (even if it’s not the most challenging or interesting for you).
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analyses, identify key insights and recommend actions.
• Bachelor's degree required. Graduate study strongly preferred.
• Minimum 5+ yrs experience in analytical environments with emphasis on quantitative and qualitative analytics, operational strategy, data and systems architecture.