Our large client located in Boston is seeking a Production Copywriter for a 3 month contract assignment with potential for extension based on performance and work load. This is a junior - mid level position.
Our client is looking for a Production Copywriter, someone who is used to creating content marketing - copy, social media copy, conventions, hashtags, etc. at a high volume.
They will be taking assets / video content from the incubator and spinning it into social media, headlines, google ads, paid search, organic search, etc.
Any experience with social media publishing tools (Spreadfast), ads, email, etc. is helpful.
Interview Process: Will be phone screened by Hiring Manager and then followed by onsite interview with team, and will be given a small homework exercise.
This role sits within an internal startup incubator at a large financial services firm. They identify emerging opportunities and create new business that drive transformational shifts, create impact at scale, and deliver on their mission.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
Experience creating content for performance marketing – organic and paid social, digital display content, emails – with a focus on conversion rather than brand building.
2. Clear, clever writing that engages readers/viewers.
3. Desire to work on building a new business from the ground up with a passionate, tight-knit team.
The Skills You Bring
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Demonstrated ability to make content that engages the appropriate audience
3. Comfort working independently or in close collaboration with a team
4. Growth mindset
5. Incredible organization skills and attention to detail
6. Experience following a brand’s existing personality as communicated through voice and style
7. Social media savvy.
8. Knowledge of social media publishing tools is a bonus.