- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
This position will work as part of an established, well-oiled UX team, working within a financial services team. This team is responsible for designing award-winning websites, mobile applications and internal workstations.
We are currently looking for a contract User Researcher to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Design and administer usability studies on a wide range of web-based platforms and applications
- Analyze results and efficiently prepare reports detailing the outcome of usability studies
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to business sponsors and senior management
- Lead all phases of usability test preparation, including recruiting, scheduling, and test script development
- Work closely with our internal business clients to translate their business requirements into experiences our customers love
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers, including participatory design methods, interviews, observational studies, online feedback mechanisms, focus groups (in-person and remote), card-sorting exercises, lab usability studies, online usability studies, remote usability studies, and others as appropriate
- Conduct user research to determine future directions for company's websites and applications, including mobile apps
· 3+ of User Experience
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, general familiarity with Photoshop
· Card-sorting methods and affinity diagramming
· Usability, human factors, ethnography, and HCI
· Experience integrating research into Agile
· Live-site A/B testing
· Expert review on google flights
· Local candidate
· Must be a cultural fit
· 30 min phone interview with hiring manager.
· 2 homework assignments on Data and Excel
Fortune 500 Financial Services
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/