- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Partner actively with Material and Marketing to support and develop features for the website.
- Become an expert developing features and fixing bugs for an internally developed content management system.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing and Engineering partners.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Fixing existing bugs with the site.
- Developing new features site.
- Integrate the Material Design spec into site.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing websites and applications.
- Experience with Python, AppEngine/Google Cloud Experience with mobile development and responsive design
- Experience with content management systems. Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required: List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Experience working with Google Drive API
- Coding samples are mandatory at the top, and that any candidate should have proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Javasctipt (.js), HTML (.html), SCSS (.scss), Python (.py)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: