The Studio Producer is responsible for managing photo and video shoots that take place at our client's studio for a global sports/footwear company. This person will work with cross functional teams to complete projects within budget and given timeframes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce studio photo and video projects from start to finish. Including but not limited to: booking models, stylists, art dept, ordering catering and equipment, completing call sheets, scheduling pre-pro meetings, etc.
• Responsible for completing projects within budgets and on time
• Ensure that all product is received and prepped for shoots
• Manage the studio calendar and general upkeep of the studio
• Pass projects to our retouching team with full details and budget breakdowns
• Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• 2-3 years of production or project management experience
• Experience succeeding in a fast-paced growth environment involving time-sensitive, complex projects.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.