- McLean, VA 22182
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Social Media Art Director to join an innovative, highly collaborative team. If you have the ability to create thumb-stopping, engaging and interactive ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, YouTube and Linked In this could be a career altering opportunity for you!
Why would you want to work on this project?
In this role you will work for an amazing, smart, creative and servant-style leader. Work for a manager who understands you may not work best sitting at your desk. Your creativity may need different spaces to sit or stand and work. You may come up with your best ideas squatting around a coffee table or lounging on couch. You will not be micromanaged here!
As the Social Media Art Director, what will you do?
- Create engaging thumb-stopping creative ads
- Targeting certain audiences for a response
- Work with Creative team & your copy writing partner
- Paid media campaigns & ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & SnapChat
- Brain-writing individually + brainstorming collaboratively with creative team and copywriters
- Presenting strong concepts and ideas to customers
- Tell a story visually in 12 seconds, then make it 6!
As the Social Media Art Director, you will be successful if you have these skills & experiences:
- At least 5 years in an Art Director role + agency experience
- Experience working with a BIG brand at a high level
- Minimum of 4 years with social media & have campaigns to share
- Knowledge of social + functionality capabilities per ad unit
- Creative + strategic approach to social
- Ability to leave your ego at home - contribute & listen to others' ideas, accepting all feedback from Copywriters, other Art Directors and your Creative Director
- Technologies: Must have After Effects, Text overlay for video and animation
- Portfolio must haves: After Effects. Examples of live action + text overlay or animation examples in the past
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/