- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
Large Entertainment and Hospitality brand in Celebration, FL is seeking a Product Manager to join their team. The Product Analyst assists the Manager, Digital Account Management in delivering the digital solutions to business partner needs and works to understand, communicate and execute initiatives based on the priorities, timelines and strategic direction of the brand. This role will serve as the primary sustainment lead for digital experiences of multiple lines of business. They will work to ensure business partner needs are represented on all platforms including multi-language websites and apps. Candidate need to be comfortable working across multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
This is a 12-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension up to 18-months.
- Serve as primary sustainment lead of brand digital initiatives, from conception through execution, working with various internal teams to ensure the result meets the high-quality expectations of our partners and executives.
- Lead client contact for multiple business organizations across the brand, fostering a strong partnership with the department
- Help translate business concepts into detailed product requirements through user stories and/or business requirements and effectively communicate these requirements as the subject matter expert.
- Tracks business requests with the team using established brand tools such as the Wiki and JIRA
- Manages backlog on a daily basis to ensure that work output adheres business priorities. Removes roadblocks for the team and ensures a solid understanding of the defined scope.
- Understands the offline brand strategy and be able to develop supporting digital initiatives, thinking through the full program, not only requested tactics.
- Works with partners to ensure appropriate budgets are set to accomplish their goals based off business requirements.
- Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by the Manager
- Dress in appropriate attire (business casual for partner meetings).
- Professional, friendly demeanor with internal and external business partners
- Ability to form and maintain relationships
- 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
- Minimum 2 years experience in the online industry
- Preferable experience in product management experience in digital customer experience for a global or national brand(s), working closely with technology, creative and user experience teams
- Ability to influence people over whom you do not have direct authority
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!