Our client a leading Technology company is looking for a Digital marketing strategist who can speak Japanese. This is a open ended long term assignment with some remote working flexibility available. Prefer candidates based in Silicon Valley/SF.
Acts as the primary BU interface responsible for getting more from customer visits to their website Asiapac through:
While working collaboratively and influentially with a wide range of stakeholders and peers as the expert with the deepest view into the data and best practices.
Responsible for attracting, engaging, and converting visitors into customers with speed, scale and agility using data to guide improvement through:
• Content improvement through feedback to and from business units
• Optimization of on page elements and assets
• Driving more alignment with digital media and search
• Supporting the strategy and development of new and optimized customer journeys and experiences
• Simplifying and improving customers' digital experience
Serve as strategic lead for planning, alignment and execution of digital media web program
• Advocate for web best practices and alignment to site strategy
• Understand business goals and assess attainability
• Advise and enforce their website's web policies, standards, and online best practices across global business units.
• Strategize web activity as a means to increase awareness, consideration, preference and purchase
• Maximize online visibility of announcements, lead generation and events with customers, partners, and industry influencers via targeted persona-based marketing programs.
• Understand promotion of media assets, placement and targeting audiences with content mapping for a rich end user experience
• Help to drive SEO improvements and monitor progress of SEO and SEM implementations
• Use metrics and analysis for ongoing improvement
- Should come with at least 5 - 7+ years Digital marketing experience, preferably in the APJ markets.
- Should be able to speak Japanese. Any other Asian language a plus.