POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Manager, Digital Creative (Site, App & Digital Marketing) is responsible for incorporating our brand vision and design concepts/art direction from the Director, Digital Creative into multiple digital touch points – all aligning to overarching Marketing strategies.
This role will work seamlessly with; the Director, Digital Creative and teams across UX, Digital, Ecomm, Social Media/Content, Integrated Marketing, CRM/Loyalty as we continue to grow, evolve, and innovate our digital footprint.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creative execution of work across multiple digital touch-points, specifically weekly marketing cadence: site (desktop & mobile homepage, services experience & menu), app (homepage and push notification) and digital marketing (display & paid social).
• Creative execution of compelling, strategic, on-brand user experiences and solutions to support: 360 Marketing Campaigns, Prioritized Marketing Integration, Brand Marketing Initiatives, Brand Marketing Campaignlettes and Ecomm Initiatives.
• Partner with Integrated Marketing to review and input on digital experiences created by our Agency Partners.
• Implement the brand identity, visual and voice into the digital experiences & communications. Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including overall experience, design, messaging, development, testing ensuring the best guest experience.
• Inspire and motivate designers and developers to be creatively progressive through storytelling, typography, photo styling and creative mood exploration along with a fundamental understanding of and desire to use data to evolve the creative and guest experience
• Work closely with Creative Operations and Project Managers to understand complex scheduling overlaps to be able to foresee timing or workload conflicts
• The Senior Manager, Digital Creative (Site, App & Digital Marketing) will manage a team of 5-6 people
• Manages the designers and developers on the team; ensuring their growth and success
• Partners and aligns with the Digital Creative Managers, to create greater efficiencies in process and collaboration across the different pillars on the Digital Creative Team
• Partners and aligns with Ecomm, Social Media/Content, Integrated Marketing and Loyalty/CRM to innovate and elevate the Digital Display, Paid Social & Brand Partner campaigns.
• Lead and participate in brainstorms and project discussions.
• Build out and maintain the Digital Marketing Style Guide.