Print and Digital Designer needed for large health insurance company. This position will be about 60% print and 40% digital design.
1. Conceptualize graphic ideas and executes “clean” designs to best serve the client’s graphic/business needs.
2. Interpret corporate brand guidelines and work within them, while keeping solutions “fresh.”
3. Communicate with Business Unit Consultants/Project Managers regarding project status to meet client requirements and deadlines. Communicate clearly with both co-workers and clients.
4. When appropriate, attend client meetings to influence positive design outcomes in line with customer and corporate requirements.
5. Experiment with new technologies; constantly keep abreast of the latest trends to ensure that work is “cutting edge.” Update graphic design knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging design trends, practices, and standards.
6. Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify work process improvements.
7. Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
8. Identify work processes improvements and makes recommendation as appropriate.
9. Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
* Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or related discipline and 3 years relevant experience as a Graphic Designer in a studio, agency, corporation, OR 6 years applicable design, layout and MAC-related equivalent job experience.
* Must be strong with Typography
* Experience with design in an agency or corporate environment.
* Ability to project management.
* Proficiency on a MAC platform; software applications include Adobe Creative suite especially InDesign
* Proficiency with four-color printing, large format and specialty printing.
* Ability to maintaining quality while completing a high volume of work quickly. High level of organizational skill and attention to detail.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work in a team environment and have a “can-do” attitude.
* Portfolio required.