An exciting, 4+ month opportunity for a Marketing Writing Specialist in Chicago, IL is now available at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company!
Please note: Candidates must have strong writing skills and experience. May be asked to complete a writing sample during or after interview.
This project mostly involves creating new client-facing and internal-training materials for App Promotion (Universal App Campaigns, Re-engagement ads, and Measurement solutions). You will create case studies for use in client meetings, and for internal-training meetings. Moreover, you will assist the Global Product Lead team with some Product and Sales tasks such as managing campaign whitelists, and/ or organizing beta programs for new Universal App Campaign tests.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with GPLs, Marketing Associates and Sales to write client case studies
- Create and refine client pitch materials
- Manage a small number of campaign whitelist efforts, or new product beta efforts
- Set GTM and Sales teams up for success by helping create succinct yet informative and memorable client pitch materials
- Helping GPLs run beta programs and tests / whitelists efficiently by managing a few campaign processes
- Bachelors Degree from a college / 4 year university is highly preferred
- Would like someone with at least 2 to 4 years of professional experience.
- More than 4 years of experience is slightly preferred.
- Experience in internet / 'ad-tech' industry is great.
- Experience with mobile apps, the mobile ads industry, or software marketing is preferred
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is required.
- Your business writing skills must be top notch/ A+ Structured and organized writing is required (writing samples and slide or doc samples are required)
- The ability to manage and lead a meeting is required Ability to quickly synthesize data or a document, and convert that information into a simple to understand slide or set of talking / bullet points is required
Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- Experience with Google products such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Google Slides is a requirement (specifically Slides and Sheets).
- Deep Experience with Google Slides and/ or Microsoft Powerpoint is required Experience with Excel or Google Sheets is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of using Data Filters, Pivot Tables, and some basic Excel Commands (SUM, VLOOKUP) is helpful, but not a hard requirement
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Knowledge of internet advertising (AdWords) is very helpful. Not required, but very helpful
- Experience setting up ad campaigns in Facebook, AdWords, or with other products is very helpful Knowledge of mobile advertising via Measurement companies such as TUNE, Adjust, Kochava, etc. is helpful, but not required
- Any additional SQL, Python, etc. skills are great, but are not required whatsoever