Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for an Assistant CAD Graphic Designer for their Men’s and Women’s team!
TITLE: Assistant CAD Graphic Designer (for Men’s + Women’s)
DURATION: 3 months+ (with potential of temp-to-hire)
LOCATION: San Francisco (on-site with Client)
This person will support the CAD design team by giving them the assistance they need to deliver value and style for the brand.
- Create/design original artworks and contribute to the design process
- Support design team in executing tech packs
- Assist in prepping for meeting presentations
- Execute design process components to achieve or exceed targets for seasonal calendar
- Contribute to the development of seasonal design platforms and concepts
- Bachelor degree in design or relevant work experience in design
- Recent graduate in relevant field or Minimum of 1 year working experience
Skills and Competencies:
- PC/MAC literacy including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Kaledo, Point Carre or Ned Graphics preferred but not required
- Understanding of textile repeats and how to construct them
- Knowledge of design and textile history