Our National Client is seeking a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialist to join their San Jose Team.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content and linking to improve SEO positions for targeted keywords
· Research and analyze competitor SEO trends and best practices
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics for agreed upon client pages
· Proactively recommend and manage ongoing test ideation and experimentation design
· Assist with SEO roadmap planning
· They each need to have 3-5 years of SEO experience.
· Need to have excellent Communication skills and excellent writing skills in general. They will be working directly with clients daily with minimal oversight… so being able to work independently is a must have.