Our Fortune 500 client is in need of a long term freelance Email Marketing Developer to join their Digital Marketing team, onsite, 40 hours, in NYC for this open ended assignment (set for at least a year contract). Hand coding for email using Dreamweaver is required - all potential candidates will be required to take a short coding test.
What You Will Do:
• As a member of the Digital Marketing team, the Email Marketing Developer is a critical role to the success of online applications. You will be responsible for formatting, editing and distributing email campaigns via campaign management platform (IBM Watson / SilverPop).
• First and foremost, dependability and quality of work, maintaining a good attitude and strong work ethic are integral components of this position. This is a email production role and requires a high level of performance with attention to detail and quality of work while meeting deadlines and juggling multiple active projects.
• You will also be responsible for entire workflow – formatting, edits, QA, communications with stakeholders and distribution with metrics and manage the production of projects and liaise with other team members and technology team counterparts to ensure end-user satisfaction. They will be responsible to track all edits and QA their own work.
• Work independently and collaborate with Digital Marketing team members plus other stakeholders (including channel marketing, compliance, etc) and able to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize them.
• Communicate directly with internal stakeholder on project status and raise any issues that might come up in- cluding scheduling conflicts and deadline management.
• Ensure all content is reviewed and approved by internal stakeholders and all end-product complies with brand standards and guidelines.
What You Need:
• 3-5 years of experience in digital production environment with an emphasis on campaign management.
and other related tools.
• Extensive experience with email campaign platform – strong preference for IBM Watson (SilverPop)
• Hands-on expertise on managing distribution list including, but not limited to, segmentation, and suppressions
• Understanding of CRM reporting, campaigns and distribution lists for platform integration (Salesforce a plus)
• Strong knowledge in setting up personalization, a/b testing and dynamic content both in the envelope and con-
tent of the email, able to use pre-existing templates and adapt as needed
• Experience with CMS web platforms as you will be back-up for website publisher (SiteCore preferred).
• Able to look at overall layout and messaging for holistic view of email best practices and user experience