- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager on-site in Lone Tree Co. This is an on-site 5months assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental & 401K
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
Organizes and oversees the day-to-day marketing coordination activities, as well as longer term planning needs, for a defined effort on our website. Clearly plan, track and communicate overall project plan and work-flow.
Develops focused marketing strategy and project briefs. Provides feedback on creative and manages project budget. Works very closely with cross-functional teams including content writers, product owners, compliance partners and technical teams to seamlessly move from content creation, through approval and review, to publishing on site. May support various other efforts around annual updates on website
Additional Job Details:
Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), independence, ability to learn new processes quickly, considerable project management background. Familiarity with website publishing, defining requirements, and QA. Ability to collaborate with a wide range of teams.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!