Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank is seeking a Alliance Management Marketing Manager to join their Corporate Alliances team.
- The Corporate Alliances department develops and holistically manages complex, long-term, multi-dimensional relationships with select brands and companies.
- The Corporate Alliances team is dedicated to creating incremental value to the brand and its partners through creative development of marketing and sponsorship programs, management of partner and business unit relationships and creation of new partnerships aligned with the company’s businesses and strategic goals.
- The Alliance Management Associate will provide marketing development and executional support for a portfolio of accounts to deliver on the partners’ business objectives.
- This position requires an individual who is comfortable with a large portfolio and possesses strong communication, collaboration, and creative skills.
Core function & Responsibilities:
- Supports manager’s account portfolio strategy to plan and execute key marketing programs for a portfolio of alliance partners
- Manage and assist in the development and execution of joint marketing activities, including oversight of photo shoots development of creative materials, e.g. press releases, retail/trade promotional campaigns, internal communications, and social media communications as appropriate
- Manage internal review process for marketing activities involving Corporate Brand, Marketing, Legal, Communications, PR and other stakeholders as needed
- Develop and maintain timely analysis of partner’s joint marketing programs in Salesforce
- Support and lead when needed, partner meetings to ensure optimal results
- 3+ years of marketing, promotions, sponsorship experience
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can embrace change
- Demonstrates deep personal character and optimism
- Self-driven and resourceful to address problems proactively
- Proven experience in marketing/promotions development and execution
- Ability to communicate in a persuasive and collaborative style with cast members and Partners at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to make timely and data-informed decisions
- Flexible in approach
- Detail and solution-oriented
- Proven ability to identify key business issues and clearly articulate opportunities for both the partner and the company
- Experience working with creative teams to ensure the creative execution delivers on identified business objectives
- Proven ability to function successfully within a team environment and to build consensus within Corporate Alliances, Business Units, and alliance partners
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Keynote
- Familiarity with the brand, products/services, and guest experience