- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
The Business Transformation department is committed to aligning with the company’s Strategic goals, supporting communication and understanding of those goals, and executing against the goals to move our clients company forward in a nimble manner at a rapid pace.
Business Transformation Specialists are change agents aligned with specific Business Capabilities which represent the core capabilities. We are currently looking for candidates ready to break out of the traditional change agent roles.
The Distribution Business Transformation Specialist will be able to provide services as needed in the following competencies:
• Analysis Services:
o Facilitate business process analysis and process improvements.
o Employ analytical skills to articulate information in consumable manner.
o Utilize data to support decision making.
o Provide system analysis.
• Coordination and Planning:
o Identify and articulate activity necessary to achieve transformation objectives.
o Present plan in a simple and consumable manner.
o Create transparency in all work efforts.
• Product Owner Services:
o Act as Product Owner on temporary program teams.
o Ensure Vision of product is clearly understood and articulated.
o Provide clarity to vision and priority of team.
At a minimum the Transformation Specialist will:
• Build and maintain relationships with leaders and key stakeholders of assigned business capability (Distribution) to articulate, understand and communicate capability objectives and priorities.
• Work collaboratively as change agent and champion of transformation that ensures execution of identified transformation opportunities using a flexible approach.
• Provide visibility into transformation effort progress, successes and challenges at all levels of the organization (individual teams, department, program, executive levels, enterprise wide).
• Demonstrate passion & Exhibit Enthusiasm as an advocate and doer who will see a vision through to completion. Hands on execution when needed, guide and advise where appropriate, constantly in touch with remaining steps toward transformation.
• Collaborate with partners to identify, select and implement approaches that enable teams to be productive, efficient and successful.
• Exceptional level of engagement, team promotion and propagation of transformational thinking.
• Facilitate discussions, drive decision making and identify action steps. Proactively looking for opportunities to facilitate and support the execution of required actions.
• Proactive approach to problem solving including asking the right questions, working collaboratively across teams and thinking outside the box.
• 3+ years’ experience in project coordination, business analysis, facilitation role, preferably in an agile environment.
• Experience driving organizational change and building high performing teams
• Experience in the Life Insurance industry preferred
• Proven negotiation, influence and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business associates
• Proven ability to make or facilitate effective decisions
• Highschool diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred