- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for a Mid level UX Researcher with 5+yrs to lead qualitative and quantitative research on projects relating to digital tools and products across B2B and B2C audiences. This is a 12months on-site assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Lead research for development projects within a product family
• Develop a usability test plan for a project and then execute that plan successfully
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with the current trends, tools and technology
• Work with the UX team to evaluate prototype experiences
• Hands-on success in evaluating innovative websites or applications
• Ability to analyze the scope of a project and develop an appropriate usability test plan based on the available resources.
• Proficiency with modern data collection techniques and tools; familiarity with standard usability lab tools and practices
• Proficiency with qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques
• Expert knowledge in current web standards
Additional Desired Skills:
• Statistical expertise; familiarity with SPSS or R
• Ability to work well within teams of all sizes and in collaborate with non-technical business partners
• Ability to think creatively and proactively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Identify and communicate best practices for usability and research methods.
• Understanding of user experiences (including complex online tasks)
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!