Do you have a fierce passion for creating and enhancing digital interfaces such as, websites, applications, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for the end user? Do you find gratification in contributing to the overall increase in customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty between the organization and the consumer? Do I have your attention yet? Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative, passionate and extroverted individual Senior UX/UI Designer courtesy of one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Bloomington, MN market area. The ideal candidate for this role will have a top-notch portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated and will have the ability to explain their methodology through the projects. This individual will be responsible for creating all UX/UI deliverables for the Order Management application and will work with a tablet, desktop, and mobile applications. Our client is seeking a self-driven individual who is not only deadline driven, but has the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. This role focuses heaving in design, but also in the information architect realm of the design. You will also be responsible for working with project teams to design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces.
• Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
• Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
• Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
• Executes business acceptance test cases and testing
• Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project time lines, budgets, technical and scope constraints
• Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards.
• Continuously develops self by staying current of industry trends and best practices.
• Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.